To My Readers
From time to time, I may accept sponsorships, advertising, and complementary trips or travel products to provide more material for my blog and to recoup some of my associated costs for labor, technology, hosting, etc. If and when I do, I will disclose that in any blog posts I write as a result. Links you see in the sidebar of my website are usually ads. I also monetize any travel guides I recommend on my Travel Guides page–but I’m very selective about what I recommend. Please remember you should always do your own research before making purchases from any website, including this one.
To Advertisers and PR Professionals
Are you looking for an inexpensive way to inform solo travelers of your product or service? SoloFriendly can help. I am most interested in working with advertisers who are looking for brand exposure with a solo travel audience.
How SoloFriendly Can Help You Reach More Solo Travelers (updated 3/8/13):
- SoloFriendly is 4.5 years old and has a page ranking of 4. It is updated with fresh content once aweek.
- Monthly unique visits (via Google Analytics): 8,721 (February 5-March 7, 2013). Page views: 30,292.
- Total unique visits, from August 2009-present (via Google Analytics): 251,355. Page views: 683,127.
- RSS feed subscribers: 627
- Twitter followers: 9,574
- Facebook fans: 1,403. According to Facebook insights, the majority of my followers on Facebook are female (71%) and 38.3% are between the ages of 25 and 44, followed by 14.7% between the ages of 45 and 54. The majority live in the U.S.
- Google+ followers: 1,040
- StumbleUpon followers: 614
- Pinterest followers: 120
- Klout score: 62
- Ranked #50 of Top Travel Blogs that do well in Google search (updated October 2012).
- I’m a Raveable.com featured blogger and have contributed guest posts to other websites (click here for bio and clips).
- While I have a YouTube Channel, I do not market it. I mainly use it to store videos that are displayed on my blogs. Video is not my greatest skill.
- 125 x125 sidebar banner ad = $60/month
- 250×250 sidebar banner ad = $80/month
- 160×600 sidebar vertical banner ad = $80/month
- Sidebar widget = $80/month
- I do not offer contextual links.
*Graphics and code to be provided by advertiser.
All advertising must be relevant for a solo travel audience.
The best way to publicize your product or service to my audience is for me to describe my personal experiences with it. Therefore, I do accept complementary hotel stays, tours, and other travel-related products and services for review. Any reviews resulting from comps will be 100% my own opinion and fully disclosed to my readers.
Contact me about any of these options or if you have questions about a broader partnership between my brand and yours.